- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Walgreens partners with Chicago Public Schools and city health department on Tdap vaccination project
- PhRMA report lists 271 vaccines in development
BOULDER, Colo. — Celestial Seasonings has boosted its portfolio to include new beverages for its green tea and wellness tea lines.
Celestial Seasonings' green tea lineup now includes goji berry pomegranate and peach blossom natural antioxidant green teas, while the brand's wellness tea lineup now includes MetaboBalance and LaxaTea flavors.
"At Celestial Seasonings we believe in the many benefits of drinking tea, and we're continually innovating to find the best combinations of natural ingredients to match different moods and soothe a variety of seasonal symptoms," Celestial Seasonings senior director of product development Scott Graham said. "We're very excited to introduce these new additions to our already robust green tea and wellness tea product offerings."