- Oral-B introduces new rechargeable power toothbrush to U.S. market
- Brush Buddies expands singing toothbrush category with One Direction toothbrush
- New Gum Star Wars toothbrushes aim to help children establish healthy dental habits
- Brushing up on good habits
- Water Pik's new Complete Care combines water flosser, sonic toothbrush
LOS ANGELES — Cenoire, a manufacturer of portable electronic accessories, has announced the availability of its new electronic toothbrush, the Eluo Ultra. The Eluo Ultra is a dual frequency sonic toothbrush discretely disguised in a mascara compact case.
As a follow-up to Cenoire’s launch of Eluo, the Eluo Ultra now includes two speed variation selections. Users can select from a low-frequency tongue cleaning at up to 18,000 brush strokes a minute, as well as a high-frequency tongue deep cleansing, brushing at approximately 30,000 brush strokes. Lastly, this compact toothbrush boasts a fuller brush head and is equipped with a tongue massager.
Cenoire’s Eluo Ultra sonic toothbrush is available at a retail price of $24.99 and can be found at Amazon.com, Shoebuy.com and Cenoire.com, as well as through D&H Distributing.