- Walgreens, Alliance Boots, AmerisourceBergen deal to benefit Good Neighbor Pharmacy
- AmerisourceBergen reports Q4 results
- Walgreens, Alliance Boots announce blockbuster partnership with AmerisourceBergen
- Rite Aid posts $118.1 million profit for fiscal year 2013
- Expect more retail pharmacy operators and wholesalers to accumulate significant transglobal frequent flyer miles
ARLINGTON, Va. — The Center for Healthcare Supply Chain Research, the foundation of the Healthcare Distribution Management Association, on Friday announced the appointment of three directors to its board: including Gregory Drew, president of Value Drug Company; Peyton Howell, president of global sourcing and manufacturer relations at AmerisourceBergen; and, Kirk Kaminsky, SVP operations of McKesson Specialty Health.
“With the Center poised to undertake new projects in 2013 — including an exploration of new distribution models for specialty medicines — we welcome the ideas and leadership of our three new board members Peyton, Greg and Kirk, as we produce useful resources for executives across the healthcare supply chain,” stated Karen Ribler, EVP and COO, the Center for Healthcare Supply Chain Research.