- CRN to host free webinar on supplement regs for Pharmacist Society
- New alliance will crack down on adulterated products touting dietary supplement claims
- Fish oil, multivitamins among top dietary supplements used by consumers
- Harvard doctor calls for greater supplement regulation in NEJM
- Playmaker Nutrition targets teen, tween market with new supplement line
MADISON, N.J. — Multivitamin brand Centrum has teamed up with 5 Factor Diet creator and celebrity personal trainer Harley Pasternak to offer consumers ways to keep their summer resolutions.
Consumers that "like" Centrum's Facebook page can receive exclusive content on how to keep their summer resolutions, learn how to enter for a chance to win a Wii Fit Plus every day for 60 days and receive a special $3 coupon for Centrum multivitamins. What's more, consumers that text CENTRUM to 89800 can enter for a chance to win a trip to Los Angeles to receive a personal training session with Pasternak.
“Since my job involves constant travel, I sometimes struggle to find healthy foods,” Pasternak said. “I learned that opening myself up to varied experiences and making simple modifications can go a long way toward increasing my health and fitness level. I also take a Centrum multivitamin every day as my personal insurance policy in case I miss important vitamins or nutrients in my diet. That’s definitely a secret I think anyone can use.”