- Sanofi: Nasacort first nasal corticosteroid available without a prescription
- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
- Rolaids to once again spell relief for heartburn remedy sets
- Jason Reiser takes on SVP/lead merchandising officer role at Family Dollar
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
CHATTANOOGA, Tenn. — Chattem on Tuesday introduced Cortizone 10 Poison Ivy Relief Pads featuring a new anti-itch format trademarked the Snapplicator.
"The innovative packaging is the first of its kind for poison ivy relief," stated Liz Roques, assistant brand manager at Chattem. "The individual Snapplicators include a single treatment so consumers don't have to touch the affected area."
Cortizone 10 Poison Ivy Relief Pads will retail $8.99 for 10 Snapplicators and are formulated to provide fast relief from exposure to poison ivy, oak and sumac with a combination of aloe, botanicals and oat extract.
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news. Join the conversation.