- Cuomo supports Binghamton University's pharmacy school
- New York's online database of drug prescriptions curtailing 'doctor shopping'
- Reports: Tops Friendly Markets management buys chain from Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
- SheaMoisture to sponsor Korto Momolu collection at NY Fashion Week
- Reports: Amazon hopes to deliver packages by drone
NEW YORK Trident gum is offering New Yorkers free cab rides in line with the launch of its newest Trident Layers gum flavor: cool mint and melon fresco.
The one-day promotion, which will be held on Oct. 21 from 6:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., will allow people to hail taxis from a special stand in Manhattan's Times Square, where they can pay for their cab ride with packs of Trident Layers.
Trident also will host other promotional activities while New Yorkers wait for their cab rides.