- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Mineral Fusion develops new Beauty Balms, Gray Root Concealers for hair
- KareCo brings hair brush collection to mass market
- CVS Caremark aims to help customers as survey spotlights ACA knowledge gap
HOUSTON — CHI Rx Moisture Therapy with 3DS complex, the first line of retail hair care products from CHI Home, is slated to hit major retailers in April.
The hair care line is enriched with keratin and fortified with silk to reflect light from all angles resulting in three-dimensional shine, the company stated.
"Silk is a key ingredient in CHI Rx Moisture Therapy with 3DS complex because it shares 17-out-of-19 amino acids found in human hair," stated Jason Yates, VP sales and marketing for Farouk Systems and CHI Home. "Silk holds up to three times its own weight in moisture and protects against thermal styling, sun damage as well as pollution. And because of the triangular shape of silk molecules, hair reflects maximum light from every angle."
The products are made in the United States, and according to the company, are suitable for all hair types. They are paraben-free and sulfate-free and are not tested on animals.
The collection includes shampoo, conditioner, Silk Lock hairs pray, Silk Guard and Silk Restore. The suggested retail prices range between $7.99 and $9.99.
CHI Home is a division of Farouk Systems, which manufactures the CHI and BioSilk brands.