- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
- Walgreens' corporate operations VP tapped to lead health care for Boots in U.K. and Ireland
- Walgreens posts record Q2 sales of $19.6 billion, up 5.1%
- Walgreens offers free blood-pressure testing in support of American Heart Month
CHICAGO — Walgreens will be staking a third flagship store in the iconic Wrigley Building here, the Chicago Tribune reported recently.
According to the report, the Walgreens will have a footprint as large as 30,000 sq. ft. And California coffee shop Peet's will be setting up next door.
The Wrigley Building had recently undergone a renovation — to the tune of $70 million, which included a full restoration of the exterior terra cotta.