- License to sell beer: Martin's new Marketplace Café allows store to navigate state's archaic liquor laws
- CHPA stands with Indiana officials on the state’s new voluntary retail Anti-Smurfing Campaign
- Lilly donates grant to Manchester College for pharmacy school
- Diet aid Mirafit launches through Meijer
- Chip'ins unite popcorn, chips in one
NEW YORK — Popcorn Indiana has expanded its Chip'ins line to include a new flavor.
Classic BBQ joins the lineup that already includes white cheddar, buffalo wing, sea salt and jalapeño ranch flavors.
Chip'ins are available in 3-oz. and 7.25-oz. sizes for a suggested retail price of $2.99 and $3.99, respectively.