- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Popcorn, Indiana brings back holiday Drizzlecorn collection
- CHPA stands with Indiana officials on the state’s new voluntary retail Anti-Smurfing Campaign
- Kind Healthy Snacks launches granola bars
- Spangler Candy Co. introduces new holiday offerings
NEW YORK — A gourmet snack maker said its latest product combines the great taste and healthy benefits of popcorn with the satisfying crunch of a chip.
New Chip'ins from Popcorn Indiana are air-popped, unleashing all of the healthy goodness of popcorn in a chip, the company said. Popcorn Indiana said each Chip'ins snack — available in white cheddar, buffalo wing, sea salt and jalapeño ranch — are 100% natural, gluten-free snacks.
Popcorn Indiana snacks are available nationwide at Walmart, Walgreens, BJ's, select Whole Foods and Costco retailers.