- Bitcoin gains popularity among retailers
- Reports: Amazon hopes to deliver packages by drone
- AmazonFresh launches new tool to revolutionize shopping list generation
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- Bitcoin payment service chief executive touts e-currency as federal authorities signal openness to it
NORWICH, N.Y. — Chobani announced that it broke ground on a new state-of-the-art, high capacity production facility.
The domestic manufacturing plant, based in Twin Falls, Idaho, will span 940,000 sq. ft. This facility, Chobani said, will create more than 400 jobs and allow the company to bring product innovations to market.
Production at the new plant is anticipated to start in the second half of 2012.