- Bitcoin gains popularity among retailers
- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
- NACDS launches 2012 Marketplace Conference mobile app
- Reports: Amazon hopes to deliver packages by drone
NORWICH, N.Y. — Chobani announced that it broke ground on a new state-of-the-art, high capacity production facility.
The domestic manufacturing plant, based in Twin Falls, Idaho, will span 940,000 sq. ft. This facility, Chobani said, will create more than 400 jobs and allow the company to bring product innovations to market.
Production at the new plant is anticipated to start in the second half of 2012.