- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Spangler Candy Co. introduces new holiday offerings
- P&G's new Crest Be aims to offer 'unexpected experience'
- Dr Pepper continues celebration of individuality
HACKETTSTOWN, N.J. — Dove is pairing its chocolate with a new bite-sized candy that combines taste and texture.
New Dove chocolate-covered raisins and peanuts is the latest "hand to mouth" candy from the brand, which will debut on store shelves this spring for a suggested retail price of $3.49 for a 5-oz. bag.
The launch will be supported by a creative, multifaceted marketing campaign, including print, broadcast, online/social media, consumer promotions, in-store and shopper marketing.