- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- Gallup: Take Care Clinics top in customer service
- With health reform outlook dimmed, pharmacy can’t abandon its agenda
- Bartell to cease filling Medicaid prescriptions at 15 locations
- Rite Aid takes a bite out of obesity; relaunches weight-loss program for New Year
WASHINGTON The Consumer Healthcare Products Association recently relaunched its OTCsafety.org site, featuring new resources, content and expert commentaries, as well as a Spanish-language version, the association announced through its newsletter last week.
According to the newsletter, the new OTCsafety.org now features sections that provide in-depth information on over-the-counter medicine categories, including information around 13 treatment categories and 30 active ingredients. Each treatment and ingredient page offers background information and specific tips for safe use, including tips targeting parents, where appropriate.
There also is a new “medicine safety” section with information on everything from the Drug Facts label to safely storing medicines.
Lastly, the site features a "from the experts" section that will provide an ongoing series of articles, videos and quizzes on issues related to OTC medicines, the CHPA noted.