- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- Gallup: Take Care Clinics top in customer service
- With health reform outlook dimmed, pharmacy can’t abandon its agenda
- Bartell to cease filling Medicaid prescriptions at 15 locations
- Rite Aid takes a bite out of obesity; relaunches weight-loss program for New Year
COLD SPRING HARBOR, N.Y. Cirrus Healthcare Products has expanded its ear care offerings with a new product, slated to hit retail shelves in spring 2011.
Tinnitex is the first and only earplug to help relieve tinnitus, a condition that causes ringing in the ears, the company said. According to the Journal of Clinical Nursing, more than 50 million Americans suffer from tinnitus.
“Tinnitex gives the suffering consumer an option to the inconvenience of ear drops or the excessive amount of pills that consumers are tired of taking. The Tinnitex earplug is easy to apply and comfortable to wear and, at about $10 at retail for six pairs, provides affordable relief,” said Cirrus CEO Drew O'Connell.