- Clif Bar names two corporate grand-prize winners of Luna contest
- Fortune: Clif Bar sports one of the best workplaces across medium-sized companies
- Clif launches a new line of on-the-go single-serve performance drinks
- Clif Bar introduces pecan pie seasonal flavor
- Clif Kid introduces seasonal Halloween bar
EMERYVILLE, Calif. — Clif Bar on Wednesday promoted Kevin Cleary, president and COO, to CEO. In his new role as CEO, Cleary will focus on expanding Clif Bar’s growth in the sports nutrition and healthy snacks category while continuing to lead the company’s day-to-day business operations.
Owners Gary Erickson and Kit Crawford will continue as co-chairs of Clif Bar's board of directors.
“Kevin’s talent for leadership and passion for a sustainable business model is evident by our tremendous business growth. To date, Kevin has expanded Clif Bar’s national and international distribution while directing the rapid expansion of the company’s portfolio of on-the-go snacks,” Erickson said.
“With a passion for people engagement and environmental and social responsibility, Kevin has increased the use of organic and certified sustainable ingredients in our products to new levels,” Crawford added.