- Clif Bar adds two flavors to its Luna Protein line
- Clif Bar introduces Clif Mojo Fruit & Nut and Clif Mojo Dark Chocolate
- Clif Bar launches Kit’s Organic Fruit + Seed
- Maker of Clif energy bars expands portfolio with Zbar protein bar for kids
- Target partners with 17 brands to launch 'Made to Matter' collection
NEW YORK — Clif Bar on Tuesday announced its first-ever “Join the Ride” program, which invites consumers to describe how a new bicycle will help them live better. The program will focus on personal health and fitness, community involvement and green living. Individuals with the 50 most compelling entries will receive a Raleigh Route 3.0 bicycle and a Giro Reverb helmet.
Produced in partnership with Bicycling magazine, all winning entries also will be posted on a group blog on Bicycling.com. The program begins May 15 and will be open through June 18. Entries, limited to 100 words or less, can be submitted at Bicycling.com/clifbar.
"Clif Bar believes that life is better on a bicycle," stated Ryan Mayo, Clif Bar environmental activism manager. "We're committed to supporting the bike movement and feel that riding a bike can bring about profound change in our lives and the world around us, from improving our fitness and lowering our stress, to reducing our carbon footprint by leaving the car keys at home for quick trips around town. ‘Join the Ride’ gives us the opportunity to share the thrill of riding a bike with new and existing cyclists."