- Clif Bar introduces Clif Mojo Fruit & Nut and Clif Mojo Dark Chocolate
- Maker of Clif energy bars expands portfolio with Zbar protein bar for kids
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
EMERYVILLE, Calif. — Clif Bar and Co. on Wednesday launched its Sierra Trail Mix, the newest flavor in the company’s flagship product line.
Sierra Trail Mix is the first Clif Bar flavor made with sustainably grown cocoa from Rainforest Alliance Certified farms and will display the frog seal on the package. The CLIF Bar portfolio now offers 17 great-tasting and distinctive flavors for athletes to push further with sustained energy.
Sierra Trail Mix is crafted with peanuts, chocolate, raisins and pumpkin and sunflower seeds to create a balanced sweet and salty flavor profile.
Clif Bar & Company’s collaboration with the Rainforest Alliance continues the company’s commitment to help create a more healthy, just and sustainable food system, the company stated. The remaining flavors of Clif Bar made with cocoa ingredients from certified farms will appear in stores in the coming months.
Sierra Trail Mix is available at grocery, natural food and specialty retail stores nationwide at a suggested retail price of $1.39.
Get connected and follow us on LinkedIn for the most in-depth coverage of drug store news. Join the conversation.