- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Clif Bar introduces Clif Mojo Fruit & Nut and Clif Mojo Dark Chocolate
- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
- Maker of Clif energy bars expands portfolio with Zbar protein bar for kids
- Sneakz shake gets national launch
EMERVYVILLE, Calif. — Clif Kid on Tuesday announced that its Full Moon Brownie Zbar, will be available for a limited time for families looking to give trick-or-treaters something a little more healthy this Halloween. Full Moon Brownie combines a chocolate brownie with white chocolate chips in a snack bar made with organic ingredients and baked whole grains, plus 12 vitamins and minerals specific for kids.
“Halloween can be a spooky time for parents who are torn between the sugary treats of the season and their kids’ nutritional needs,” stated Jennifer Yun, brand director for Clif Kid. “With Full Moon Brownie Zbar, Clif Kid gives parents a nourishing alternative that their kids will love for its great flavor, without compromising on nutrition.”
Zbar provides 8 g to 11 g of whole grains and 12 vitamins and minerals. Each bar also is USDA-certified organic and contains no high fructose corn syrup, hydrogenated oils, trans fats, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
Full Moon Brownie is replacing the popular Spooky S’mores seasonal flavor, which has been added to the permanent Zbar line.
Full Moon Brownie is available now, while supplies last, at select grocery and natural retailers across the country at a suggested retail price of 89 cents.
Interested in this topic? Sign up for our weekly Retail Health Provider e-newsletter.