- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- PhRMA report lists 271 vaccines in development
- Walgreens partners with Chicago Public Schools and city health department on Tdap vaccination project
- At least 23,000 die from antibiotic-resistant infections each year, CDC finds
MUNDELEIN, Ill. Clinere Products on Tuesday announced the launch of its Clinere ear cleaners, with distribution through Walmart, Kmart, Walgreens, CVS/pharmacy, Meijer, H-E-B and Shopko.
Clinere ear cleaners offer users an effective tool for ear cleaning, as well as ear-itch relief, the company stated. Complete with dual-purpose ends, a scoop can be used to remove unwanted wax, dirt and debris from the entrance area to the ear canal, while a flexible, finned end cleans and exfoliates the outer surfaces of the ear, as well as the ear canal entrance. The ear cleaners are made of soft, flexible plastic and are similar to physicians’ ear cleaning tools.
“After watching others clean their ears with foreign objects for years, I decided to develop a product that actually works,” stated Rick Olson, president of Clinere. “Whether individuals require daily or occasional cleaning, Clinere ear cleaners will provide them with the assistance they need.”
Clinere ear cleaners can be purchased in a 10-count package and are priced between $5.99 and $6.99. Future plans for Clinere ear cleaners include a softer, more flexible option for sensitive ears and an even softer version for infant ear cleaning.