- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- Insurance rollout shows pharmacies and NACDS in action
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- Top line troubles continue for Walmart
- Bitcoin payment service chief executive touts e-currency as federal authorities signal openness to it
LOS ANGELES — Prestige cosmetics brand Too Faced Cosmetics has tapped Francesca Eastwood as the new face for its fall 2013 collection, which launches in July.
Working directly with Too Faced cofounders Jerrod Blandino and Jeremy Johnson, Eastwood will participate in print advertising, merchandising materials (in-store and Web) and personal appearances throughout the year.
The 19-year-old California native was recently named Miss Golden Globe 2013 by the Hollywood Foreign Press Association. She struck a chord with the brand in recent press publicizing "Mrs. Eastwood & Company," the E! reality television series that she shares with her family. She is the daughter of Clint Eastwood and actress France.