- At least 23,000 die from antibiotic-resistant infections each year, CDC finds
- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Walgreens partners with Chicago Public Schools and city health department on Tdap vaccination project
- PhRMA report lists 271 vaccines in development
OAKLAND, Calif. — Clorox recently launched the "Quick & Dirty" cleaning guide for bachelors on its website.
In line with Valentine's Day, Clorox incorporated its line of cleaning products into the guide. The line was developed after a Clorox-sponsored study, conducted by Charles Gerba, a microbiology professor at the University of Arizona, found that some bachelor pads may contain more than 15 times the amount of bacteria than the homes of bachelors' female counterparts. Of the surfaces tested in bachelors' apartments, coffee tables and remote controls harbored the most bacteria.
To download the Clorox guide, click here.