- Pfizer forms licensing agreement with Seattle Genetics
- Lichi Super Fruit Diet gets into probiotic game
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
OAKLAND, Calif. — Clorox recently launched the "Quick & Dirty" cleaning guide for bachelors on its website.
In line with Valentine's Day, Clorox incorporated its line of cleaning products into the guide. The line was developed after a Clorox-sponsored study, conducted by Charles Gerba, a microbiology professor at the University of Arizona, found that some bachelor pads may contain more than 15 times the amount of bacteria than the homes of bachelors' female counterparts. Of the surfaces tested in bachelors' apartments, coffee tables and remote controls harbored the most bacteria.
To download the Clorox guide, click here.