- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Tender Corp. highlights After Bite Kids insect bite treatment
- Kathy Ireland's brand kiWW forms alliance to develop skin care devices
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
OAKLAND, Calif. — Clorox recently launched the "Quick & Dirty" cleaning guide for bachelors on its website.
In line with Valentine's Day, Clorox incorporated its line of cleaning products into the guide. The line was developed after a Clorox-sponsored study, conducted by Charles Gerba, a microbiology professor at the University of Arizona, found that some bachelor pads may contain more than 15 times the amount of bacteria than the homes of bachelors' female counterparts. Of the surfaces tested in bachelors' apartments, coffee tables and remote controls harbored the most bacteria.
To download the Clorox guide, click here.