- Clorox receives acquisition proposal from Icahn Enterprises
- Former Clorox executive named CEO at Schiff Nutrition International
- Clorox gives quick, dirty advice on keeping bachelor pads clean
- Clorox's Q4, fiscal-year growth driven by certain brands
- Clorox introduces Bleach It Away online community program
OAKLAND, Calif. — In an effort to provide consumers with on-the-go access to product ingredient information, Clorox is slated to debut a new mobile app and website.
Plans for the mobile app and website were previewed at the Sustainable Fragrances conference in Washington, D.C., on Thursday, where the company further emphasized its commitment to product ingredient transparency via its Ingredients Inside program.
The mobile website will allow easier on-the-go access to Clorox's Ingredients Inside information by offering content and functionality optimized for mobile device use, while the mobile application — initially focused on iPhone users — will allow consumers to use their smartphones to scan a product UPC code and instantly be taken to that product's ingredient listing.
For more information on Clorox's Ingredients Inside program and other corporate responsibility initiatives, visit CloroxCSR.com.