- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
NEW YORK — Long Island University's Brooklyn, N.Y., campus has given C.O. Bigelow Apothecaries owner Ian Ginsberg its Distinguished Alumnus Award, the university said.
Ginsberg received the award at the campus' commencement ceremony at Barclays Center Thursday.
A 1985 graduate of the university's pharmacy school and third-generation pharmacist, Ginsberg is also the chairman of the Independent Cosmetic Manufacturers and Distributors.