- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Jason Reiser takes on SVP/lead merchandising officer role at Family Dollar
- Former Giant-Landover president joins Schnucks
- L’Oréal Paris brings beauty to NYC subway system with breakthrough vending experience
- Big Lots focuses on digital strategy with new exec appointment
BELLEVUE, Wash. — Maria Stipp has stepped into a new role at Coinstar, the company announced Monday.
Stipp, who will serve as Coinstar's chief customer officer, joins the company from Activision's owned properties global business unit, where she served as EVP and general manager.
At Coinstar, Stipp will report to company CEO Paul Davis. Coinstar's interim chief customer officer, Tim Hale, will continue in a sales management role at Coinstar.