- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- CVS Caremark aims to help customers as survey spotlights ACA knowledge gap
- Major trend for 2014: Personalization
- Study: Convenience a major factor for parents turning to retail clinics for pediatric care
OXFORD, Mich. A straw that prevents juice box spills soon may be found on retail shelves nationwide.
Strawzzles are reusable and dishwasher-safe straws that assure no spillage will take place. The one-piece straws are ideal for children of all ages on the go and those who have difficulty drinking from adult-sized cups without spilling.
“We have conducted consumer research with caregivers, kids and major beverage manufacturers, and they all recognize the clear benefits of Strawzzle," said Scott Currie, Strawzzle brand manager. "Besides the smiles on the faces of the parents and children, our most significant endorsement of Strawzzle came when a beverage company senior packaging engineer congratulated us with solving a widely recognized problem.”
“Given the response from caregivers, kids and the beverage industry, our long-term plan includes working with beverage manufacturers to replace the existing straw with Strawzzle," Currie added. "Until then, we are focused on producing the reusable, dishwasher-safe Strawzzle in the United States and bringing it directly to consumers through point-of-purchase sales at major grocery and retail stores."