- Navarro spotlights private-label brand at Hispanicize 2014
- Bitcoin gains popularity among retailers
- Navarro Discount Pharmacy's private-label brand celebrates two years
- CVS' Merlo: Health reform to benefit business in 2014
- Reports: Tops Friendly Markets management buys chain from Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
AMBLER, Pa. Competitive Report LLC, an information services company, has announced that it will introduce in September two new information resources—an HBC packaging database and change report, and an ingredient database.
The HBC packaging database and change report will enable manufacturers of private label and store brands to view changes in national brand packaging. The service will include email notifications when changes occur.
The ingredient database will also be available and will contain all ingredients, active and inactive, in national brand products. It will notify users when ingredients are changed. According to the company, this information will help retailers and manufacturers more easily match national brands with their store and private labels, and national brand manufacturers will be able to see in one place what is currently on the market.
All of the information will be accessible online and will contain images and relevant information.
Current services include trade pricing tracking, new product tracking, ingredient tracking and package tracking.