- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Spangler Candy Co. introduces new holiday offerings
- Tejava iced tea announces expanded distribution to CVS, Target
- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
OMAHA, Neb. — A new version of ConAgra Foods' Pam cooking spray is designed to be calorie-free and leave less residue, the company said.
The food company said that the new Pam leaves up to 99% less residue and is available in three varieties: original, baking and butter.
"We're excited to introduce the new Pam cooking sprays, which prevent residue better than leading bargain brands of cooking sprays and still provide superior no-stick results," ConAgra Foods Pam brand director Anne-Michele Harrington said. "It's the perfect solution to help keep residue off cookware to avoid tough cleanup jobs."