- IRI Pacesetter report shows strength in beauty, consumables
- H-E-B launches shelf labeling system and health newsletters to help Texans make healthier food choices
- Walmart, Walgreens, Supervalu join First Lady to combat food deserts
- Survey: Food shoppers look for value amid rising prices, shrinking package sizes
- Foods in prominent supermarket locations feed unhealthy choices, researchers say
Product innovation and a desire for flawless-looking skin fueled double-digit sales of concealer at food, drug and mass.
Concealer sales rose about 10% to more than $25 million for the 12 weeks ended Sept. 4 at food, drug and mass (excluding Walmart), according to data from SymphonyIRI Group.
Leading the way, according to SymphonyIRI Group, is Maybelline’s Instant Age Rewind concealer. In July, the manufacturer broadened its Instant Age Rewind collection and launched the new Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment concealer, which features an anti-aging formula to erase dark circles, puffiness and fine lines.