- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- ‘Out of this world’ display takes top nod in annual Design of the Times awards
- Sneakz shake gets national launch
- Gina Libby strives to improve pain medication legislation
- Report: Boomers concerned about developing and maintaining a holistic well-being
Product innovation and a desire for flawless-looking skin fueled double-digit sales of concealer at food, drug and mass.
Concealer sales rose about 10% to more than $25 million for the 12 weeks ended Sept. 4 at food, drug and mass (excluding Walmart), according to data from SymphonyIRI Group.
Leading the way, according to SymphonyIRI Group, is Maybelline’s Instant Age Rewind concealer. In July, the manufacturer broadened its Instant Age Rewind collection and launched the new Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment concealer, which features an anti-aging formula to erase dark circles, puffiness and fine lines.