- Cuomo supports Binghamton University's pharmacy school
- New York's online database of drug prescriptions curtailing 'doctor shopping'
- Reports: Tops Friendly Markets management buys chain from Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
- SheaMoisture to sponsor Korto Momolu collection at NY Fashion Week
- Hy-Vee to offer flu, strep tests as part of study
NEW YORK — Review websites have become an essential tool for the discriminating consumer, so it's only natural that one would crop up for consumer goods.
Consmr provides ratings for product categories ranging from consumables and personal care to hair care and household items, allowing users to give products between one and five stars. Advertising Age described it as a consumer product version of restaurant review site Yelp.
The site further groups product categories according to channel, namely grocery and drug store, the latter of which includes over-the-counter medicines, diet and fitness products, mouth care, products for babies, expectant mothers and more.