- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Brand medicines at retail pharmacy to no longer be covered by Tricare for Life
ST. CHARLES, Mo. — Former Medicine Shoppe president and Longs Drug veteran Terry Burnside has joined D2 Pharma Consulting as senior consultant for executive management/strategic planning.
While at Medicine Shoppe, Burnside was credited with having led the development of national chain-like programs and services for the company's small, independent drug store operators, and introduced an overhaul of the company's franchise agreement for existing and new owners.
Prior to that, Burnside served in a variety of roles of increased responsibility over a 10-year stretch at Longs, including VP merchandising, SVP marketing and COO.