- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
- Shoppers Drug Mart opens second enhanced beautyBOUTIQUE
- Loblaw plus Shoppers Drug Mart equals 1-in-5 pharmacies across Canada
- Update: Shoppers Drug Mart execs express optimism, but few details on Loblaw deal during Q2 quarterly call
CLEVELAND — Greeting card enthusiasts that want to know what's new in the card aisles before hitting the stores now can see the latest innovations online, thanks to a new page on American Greetings' website.
AmericanGreetings.com's new page now features the latest product introductions, a special downloadable coupon and a store locator so consumers instantly can find retailers in their area.
"We have always been proud to offer our consumers the very best greetings, whether online or at retail. And with our category continuing to grow, we want to be sure we are making it easy for shoppers to always find the perfect card," said Sally Schriner, president of American Greetings Interactive. "Now, whether someone wants to send an e-card or find out what's new in the nearest card aisle, they can do it all in one convenient location."