- Supervalu commits to fixing retail banners, reports positive IDs for Save-A-Lot
- CEA forecasts personal health-and-wellness product market will reach $8 billion in sales by 2018
- Charge on the go with new Rayovac line
- Survey: Consumers prefer personalized offers across channels
- Study: Heavier utilization of mobile shopping among Hispanic consumers
Consumers using mobile devices in-store are most often in search of savings, with the majority (91%) comparing prices online or at other stores while shopping, according to a recent online survey of more than 600 AccentHealth viewers. Following price, product availability searches at another location (60%) is the next most popular reason for device use while in-store.
To see more Patient Views, click here.
Patient Views is a new, exclusive consumer insights feature that appears in every edition of DSN magazine, as well as the daily e-newsletter DSN A.M. If you could ask 5,500 patients anything at all, what would it be? Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: AccentHealth. To view the demographic breakdown of participants, click here.