- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- Maker of Clif energy bars expands portfolio with Zbar protein bar for kids
- Sneakz shake gets national launch
- Clif Bar introduces Clif Mojo Fruit & Nut and Clif Mojo Dark Chocolate
- Lumene unveils product innovation, new packaging for 2014
ABBOTT PARK, Ill. Abbott Nutrition is expanding its ZonePerfect line of products to include a treat for cookie dough fans.
ZonePerfect cookie dough bars are available in chocolate chip, peanut butter and oatmeal raisin varieties. Each bar offers antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, and is an excellent source of protein, the company said.
"We've always taken a creative approach to nutrition, giving people a way to get important vitamins, minerals and protein, but without sacrificing great taste. The new ZonePerfect cookie dough bars combine breakthrough cookie-inspired flavors, essential nutrients and a soft, chewy texture for a delicious snack that could have you rethinking traditional cookie dough," said Monica Hysell, division VP and general manager of global performance nutrition at Abbott Nutrition.