- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- ‘Out of this world’ display takes top nod in annual Design of the Times awards
- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
- Rexall taps savvy vet Kelly for top merchant role
- Mr. Clean gives Times Square a post-party scrub-down
BROOMFIELD, Colo. Coors is launching a resealable bottle this September in line with football season.
The new Coors Light 16-oz. resealable Silver Bullet aluminum pints in alumi-tek bottles deliver portability with a resealable twist-off cap and wide-mouth opening for a smooth pour, Coors said. The bottle also features the cold-activated mountains on the unbreakable, 100% recyclable bottle that helps keep beer cold and is perfect for any occasion.
"The Coors Light Silver Bullet bottle represents a great opportunity for us," said Rick Gomez, VP Coors family of brands. "We've seen our past innovations drive share and volume growth, and we're going to really leverage the Silver Bullet bottle to gain incremental distribution."