- Hamacher's Dave Wendland to moderate DSN Diabetes & Chronic Care Roundtable for 10th-consecutive year
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Costco sales, profits increase in Q4
- Duane Reade dominates Twitter with more than 1 million followers
- Publix ranks high in customer satisfaction; Walgreens and CVS are most popular pharmacies
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. — The maker of Lily.B, a line of natural skin care products, has inked a partnership with Costco to carry its Lily.B multi-action rescue ultra eye cream at a special low price for a limited time at 20 pilot Costco locations in eight states.
"We were very excited when Costco approached us about Lily.B multi-action rescue ultra eye cream. After trying the product and seeing the eye cream placement in Parents magazine, Costco decided to test the product in 20 locations across the [United States]," Lily Blue LLC founder Liz Bishop said. "Through June 30, you can find Lily.B ultra eye cream in select Costco stores, specially priced at $27.99."
Lily.B products are made with natural botanicals and sea-sourced ingredients. The multi-action rescue ultra eye cream is designed to help reduce puffiness and under-eye circles while providing antioxidant protection and all-day hydration.