- Green Equity Investors exchanges nearly 1.9 million shares of Rite Aid preferred stock for common stock
- Revlon names new president, CEO
- Publix declares semi-annual cash dividend
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Hamacher's Dave Wendland to moderate DSN Diabetes & Chronic Care Roundtable for 10th-consecutive year
ISSAQUAH, Wash. — Wholesaler Costco on Tuesday said its board of directors has approved a $4 billion share buyback program. The company also raised its quarterly dividend by 17% to 24 cents, up from 20.5 cents.
The share buyback program expires in April 2015 and replaces a previous plan set to expire in July, which had $800 million remaining, the company said.