- Report: NYC department stores revamping beauty as competition heats up
- Costco reports Q2 sales up, net income down
- Hertz enters van share partnership with Costco in the U.K.
- Costco sees boost in March sales
- Hamacher's Dave Wendland to moderate DSN Diabetes & Chronic Care Roundtable for 10th-consecutive year
NEW YORK — Costco was scheduled to open another store in New York on Thursday at the Rego Park shopping center in Queens.
The store is the warehouse chain’s fifth location in the city and features such amenities as a pharmacy and a photo-processing department, according to published reports.
The chain operates another store in Queens, one in Brooklyn, one in Staten Island and one in Manhattan, which opened late last year in Spanish Harlem and showcases a scaled-down format.