- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- P&G's new Crest Be aims to offer 'unexpected experience'
- Kleenex partners with Isaac Mizrahi for new designs
- GfK: Brands considered 'best friends' boast 3x more positive word of mouth and 2.5x the recommendations
- Navarro spotlights private-label brand at Hispanicize 2014
DALLAS — Toilet tissue brand Cottonelle is encouraging consumers to try something new in their bathrooms.
To promote its brand, Cottonelle announced the launch of its "Make the Ultra Switch" sweepstakes. By giving away 90 prizes in 90 days, the company hopes shoppers will seek to purchase Cottonelle's thick toilet paper, the company stated.
"Cottonelle brand is challenging North America to make the Ultra Switch to the thickest bath tissue in the aisle," said John Stanwood, Cottonelle senior brand manager. "We're confident that once people try it, they will realize what's missing from their current toilet paper."
For the complete list of prizes and official sweepstakes rules, visit CottonelleUltraSwitch.com.