- Coty promotes senior marketing executives
- Jim Cramer gets bullish on Rite Aid on 'Mad Money'
- 'Flaming femme' eye look available exclusively at Ulta Beauty
- CVS/pharmacy unveils Nuance Salma Hayek spring 2014 collection
- Inter Parfums to buy certain assets of Oscar de la Renta fragrance division, enters licensing deal
NEW YORK At The Fragrance Foundation's 38th Annual FiFi Awards held in New York on June 10, Coty took home four awards.
The winning fragrances included:
- Fragrance of the Year -- women's luxe: Lola by Marc Jacobs, Coty Prestige
- Fragrance of the Year -- women's popular appeal: Halle by Halle Berry, Coty Beauty
- Fragrance Hall of Fame -- CK One, Coty Prestige
- Media Campaign of the Year -- men's: CK One "We Are One," Coty Prestige
"This year's FiFi Awards have once again solidified Coty's position as a leading global beauty company. It is truly an honor to see so many of our brands recognized by The Fragrance Foundation," stated Bernd Beetz, CEO of Coty Inc. "Coty is an innovative company driven by our unique corporate culture, that moves faster, goes further and thinks freer. Our success is credited to the passion and creative spirit of the Coty family and partners."