- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- Walgreens, Rite Aid join outcry over Boston Rolling Stone cover
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- CVS Caremark study: More education needed on genetic testing in prescribing antiplatelet drugs
NEW YORK — Celebrity and supermodel Heidi Klum has teamed up with Coty to develop and market her own signature fragrance called Heidi Klum Shine.
The fragrance is expected to launch in fall 2011. The fragrance will be distributed worldwide and will be managed by the Coty Beauty division.
Marketing plans for the fragrance currently are in development, and the company is expected to reveal additional information closer to the launch.
"We are excited to work with Heidi and capture her energy and femininity in her new signature fragrance," stated Bernd Beetz, Coty CEO. "Heidi is an international powerhouse and role model, and her fragrance will bring her even closer to her adoring fans around the world. Heidi's natural beauty radiates from the inside out and is the perfect addition to the Coty family."
Beginning her career as a model and cover girl, Klum has gone on to create an extensive portfolio, including designing an activewear collection called Heidi Klum for New Balance, sold exclusively on Amazon.com, and executive producing and hosting three TV shows: "Project Runway" and "Seriously Funny Kids" on Lifetime, and "Germany's Next Top Model by Heidi Klum." She also has served as artistic adviser and the face of European cosmetics company Astor, among other projects.