- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- Bartell donates flu vaccines to help community outreach programs through local schools of pharmacy
- Pfizer forms licensing agreement with Seattle Genetics
- Consumers' cough-cold agenda influenced by retailers, suppliers
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
The winter 2011 Cough, Cold and Flu Relief Ingredient Guide breaks down the indication, active ingredients, purpose and dosage of such allopathic and homeopathic OTC aids as Mucinex, DayQuil, Coricidin HBP, Advil Cold and Sinus, Theraflu, Delsym, Oscillococcinum, Hyland's Defend and Zicam.