- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Prestige Brands solution to pediatric overdosing — unique squeezable, single-dose APAP packet
- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
- More than a dozen health information exchanges, service providers join Surescripts
- Acetaminophen Awareness Coalition issues safety message on APAP overdose potential over cough-cold season
MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. — Prestige Brands became one of the first cough-cold marketers to develop a branded smart-phone app to help moms hone in on the most appropriate PediaCare remedy for their sick children. It’s not a bad play; a recent Millennial Media report indicated that in 2010, 32% of moms owned a smart phone, versus 20% in 2009.
The new PediaCare iPhone app coincides with the launch of PediaCare’s new, safe and effective cold-flu-fever medicines — with and without acetaminophen — that match the formulations of children’s Tylenol products that were recalled.