- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
- Congressional Dietary Supplement Caucus hosts educational nutrient briefing on Capitol Hill
- CRN: Dietary supplement use by U.S. adults more prevalent than indicated by NHNES
- CRN study defines dietary supplement users
- Sneakz shake gets national launch
WASHINGTON The Council for Responsible Nutrition last week added four members to its roster — ingredient manufacturer Ashland Aqualon Functional Ingredients, functional foods supplier Celsius, dietary supplement developer Nutrition 21 and eye supplement marketer ZeaVision.