- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
- CRN's Annual Symposium for the Dietary Supplement Industry to host panel on guarding against class-action suits
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- IRI releases first NutriLink segmentation study
- Abbott launches Glucerna Advance RTD to provide nutritional benefits for those with diabetes
WASHINGTON The Council for Responsible Nutrition last week added four members to its roster — ingredient manufacturer Ashland Aqualon Functional Ingredients, functional foods supplier Celsius, dietary supplement developer Nutrition 21 and eye supplement marketer ZeaVision.