- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- UnitedHealth: Cost of diabetes could be $3.35 trillion by 2020
- 'Life...supplemented' rolls out America’s Wellness Challenge
- With health reform outlook dimmed, pharmacy can’t abandon its agenda
- Bartell to cease filling Medicaid prescriptions at 15 locations
WASHINGTON The Council for Responsible Nutrition last week added four members to its roster — ingredient manufacturer Ashland Aqualon Functional Ingredients, functional foods supplier Celsius, dietary supplement developer Nutrition 21 and eye supplement marketer ZeaVision.