- Gillette launches 'The Best a Fan Can Get Sweepstakes' for NFL fans
- Archie Manning to keynote at 2014 AWMA Marketplace and Solutions Expo
- Gillette Clear Gel Deodorant celebrates NFL Season kickoff with 'Training Tracks' music video
- Bud Light kicks off NFL season with new ad campaign, 'fan-centric' packaging
- Publix named 'Official Supermarket' for NFL's Jacksonville Jaguars
HUNT VALLEY, Md. — This fall, football is going femme as Procter & Gamble’s CoverGirl is teaming up with the NFL to celebrate the League’s female fans.
Aside from the team jerseys, lucky hats, foam fingers and pom-poms, women game-goers and –watchers now have the chance to express their on-the-field allegiance via official NFL CoverGirl “fanicures,” inspired by all 32 NFL team logos and colors.
Available online and at retail, the 32 customized CoverGirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss designs offer all women the chance to wear their heart for the home team on their hands, whether a Bengal, Brown, Bronco or Buccaneer.
In addition to the team-customized CoverGirl nail polish designs, NFL fans also will have the opportunity to experience “fanicures” in action at select home games — inside the stadium at NFL Style Lounges and outside the stadium via CoverGirl mobile manicure stations. CoverGirl will encourage fans with a competitive streak to upload their own team-inspired nail looks — going finger-to-finger with rival femmes to rally around their teams via sharing and liking their fellow team posts.
“This unique collaboration will bring new meaning to wearing your team’s colors,” said Rhiannon Madden, the NFL’s director of Apparel. “We are thrilled to be teaming up with CoverGirl to celebrate our female fans with another innovative way to combine their passions for football and style.