- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- Meijer to donate up to $10,000 to diaper banks
- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- Target unveils new Sonia Kashuk beauty for spring 2014
- Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday traffic, sales up vs. last year except across the Northeast
BOSTON — A recent survey regarding memorable product launches in 2010 found that — not surprisingly — the Apple iPad ranked No. 1 among this year's new innovations.
But while the iPad earned the top spot, consumer packaged goods also made their stake in this year's Most Memorable New Product Launch survey, which was conducted online by Schneider Associates, Sentient Decision Science and SymphonyIRI Group during October.
Products that made the list this year included Pretzel M&Ms, Starbucks VIA instant coffee, Huggies jeans diapers and Kleenex hand towels, which earned the No. 3, 7, 9 and 10 spots, respectively.
“Every year, the Most Memorable New Product Launch survey teaches us about where our culture is headed,” said Julie Hall, Schneider Associates EVP.
This is the ninth consecutive year that the Most Memorable New Product Launch survey has been conducted.