- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Rite Aid finishes tough fiscal year, but Q4 shows improvements
- Brand loyalty has heavy hand in SKU rationalization game
- Drugstore.com to carry Pacific World's GeoGirl beauty brand
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
MARIETTA, Ga. — A provider of competitive market intelligence and insights has introduced a report that is designed to provide manufacturers and retailers instant access to U.S. retail prices of more than 12,000 SKUs in the health, beauty and wellness industry.
Competitive Promotion Report said its retail price report, is designed to provide accurate, everyday retail prices without the expense and hassle of having field staff conduct surveys and compile the data. The files, which are updated monthly, offer retail prices across four channels, including mass, grocery, drug and independents, and also provides a range of retail prices within each of these channels (low, average and high), CPR said.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 877-491-4949.