- CVS/pharmacy unveils Nuance Salma Hayek spring 2014 collection
- Mineral Fusion develops new Beauty Balms, Gray Root Concealers for hair
- Britain's hairstylist Mark Hill makes U.S. debut with collection at Walgreens, Duane Reade
- Researchers correlate increased heart risk to high-sodium medicines
- Manufacturers look to solution-based products
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — Crème of Nature, a brand by Colomer USA, has added a new fragrance of fresh floral and citrus notes to its shampoos and conditioners, which are preferred by 9-out-of-10 users, according to the company.
"It was definitely time to marry the benefits of Crème of Nature certified organic ingredient formulas with the experience of a fresh, intoxicating natural fragrance to enhance the consumer experience," stated Shawn Tollerson, VP marketing for Colomer USA Multicultural. "Both consumers and salon professionals agree that this new fragrance takes the shampoo and conditioning experience to an enjoyable new level."
The fragrance extends into the complete line of shampoos and conditioners for consumers at retail outlets, and for professionals at beauty and barber supply stores.
In addition to the announcement, the company stated that it is offering solutions to address common hair care problems while emphasizing the benefits of its shampoos and conditioners. For example, the certified organic kiwi and citrus ultra moisturizing shampoo is ideal for gently cleansing and detangling dry and brittle hair.