- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Q&A: Genetic profiling with Dr. Anita Goel of Nanobiosym
- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
- Old Orchard for Kids adds new flavors
- Hero Nutritionals' Slice of Life Sugar Free Multi+ recognized for low glycemic impact
PARSIPPANY, N.J. B&G Foods' Cream of Wheat brand is getting sweeter with a new instant hot cereal.
New Cream of Wheat Cinnabon instant hot cereal is a combination of the convenience and high nutritional content of cream of wheat with the unmistakable crave appeal and aroma of Cinnabon's cinnamon rolls. Each box of Cream of Wheat Cinnabon instant hot cereal includes 10 35-g instant packets. Each packet, equal to one serving, has 100 calories, 0 g of fat and is an excellent source of vitamin D, calcium and iron.
The launch of the new instant hot cereal will be supported through a host of strategic marketing programs.
"Cinnabon's partnership with Cream of Wheat is a perfect example of our strategy to align our brand with companies that create delicious, innovative products, that, in turn, add value to both brands' equities, as well as for consumers," said David Wenner, president and CEO of B&G Foods.