- P&G's new Crest Be aims to offer 'unexpected experience'
- Report: High-fluoride paste found to help prevent white spots from braces
- Crest 3D White unveils new Brilliance collection
- Update: P&G officially unveils smartphone-enabled toothbrush
- Colgate, Champion for Kids and Walmart partner for 'Simple Giving Campaign'
CINNCINNATI — Procter & Gamble officially announced the launch of its new Crest 3D White 2-hour Express Whitestrips and Crest 3D White Advanced Vivid Enamel Renewal toothpaste, which are the latest additions to the Crest 3D White collection.
To promote the launch, Crest 3D has teamed up with actress Amanda Peet. Crest also is donating up to 50 smile surgeries to Operation Smile, an international children's medical charity.
The Crest 3D's Crest 3D White 2-hour Express Whitestrips ($54.99 for four treatments) contain a thicker ingredient layer to provide more whitening ingredient, which whitens for two hours, according to P&G. The advancements in the Whitestrip structure make it the best-fitting Whitestrip as it has optimized notches that wrap and conform to teeth for improved wear and comfort.
The new Crest 3D White Advanced Vivid Enamel Renewal toothpaste ($4.25) promises to remove up to 90% of surface stains in 14 days.